Thursday, May 13, 2010

National Apple Pie Day

Photobucket


Apple Pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze."
It's National Apple Pie Day! How do you like your Apple Pie? Leave a comment HERE AND on my BLOG at www.sherrygorebooks.com to be entered in a drawing for a FREE copy of Taste of Pinecraft, where you'll find a great recipe for Sarah Joy Beiler's Dutch Apple Pie.

For another chance at winning a FREE copy of Taste of Pinecraft check out www.amishhearts.com where author Barbara Cameron is having a contest. Just scroll down till you find Barbara's blog with my book cover photo of the glorious pink grapefruit and palm tree. Leave a comment and you're automatically entered to win!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherry, I'm not sure if this is where I am supposed to post my comment about Apple Pie but if so here goes and if not here goes anyway. LOL I like Apple Pie warm with Ice cream. You posted this contest on the anniversary of the day I started wearing a headcovering. :-)

    ReplyDelete